The Moral and Spiritually aspects of Personality
* Social Institutions Influencing Moral Behavior
1. The family
* Is the major factor in moral development of individual 2. The peer group
* People react strongly to social approval or social acceptance. 3. The school
* One of the most important aims of education in the Philippines is to develop moral character and personal discipline. 4. The Church
* In the lost three decades there have been many organized Christian movements.
* Moral Behavior
1. Psychoanalytic Approach
* Expresses the idea that when the superego dominates the individual, her or she is good because she or he has a conscience that tells him or her to be good. 2. Learning Theory Approach
* Says that we have been trained and discipline by our upbringing and examples of our parents into behaving the way we should. 3. The Social Group
* Approach claims that we behave the way we do because people expect to behave the way. 4. The Cognitive
* Development approach asserts that to behave morally implies intelligent adaptions to our environments.
* The Code of Ethics by Pres. Manuel L. Quezon
1. Value your honor as you value your life. Poverty with honor is preferable to wealth with dishonor. 2. Be truthful and be honest in though and in action. Be just charitable, courteous but dignified in your dealings with others. 3. Lead a clean frugal life. Do not indulge in frivolity or pretense. 4. Love and respect your parents. It is your duty to serve them gratefully and well. 5. Rely on your own efforts for your progress and happiness. 6. Safeguard the purity of suffrage and abide by the decision of the majority. 7. Do not leave for tomorrow what you can do today. Work badly done is worse than work undone.
* The Moral and Spiritual Aspect of Personality
1. Never think that your opinion is always right.
2. Listen also to the voices...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document