THIS EXAMINATION WILL NOT BE DEPOSITED IN THE LIBRARY RESERVE.
FINAL EXAM, WINTER 2014
COURSE: ITIS 2P91
DATE: WEDNESDAY, APRIL 16, 2014
PLACE: WCIBDS – IAN D. BEDDIS GYM
NUMBER OF PAGES: 21
NUMBER OF STUDENTS: 67
TIME: 14:00 - 16:00
NUMBER OF HOURS: 2
STUDENT NAME (PRINT):____________________________________________________
STUDENT ID#: _______________________________________
pauline fu Section 1
The only materials allowed on your desk are pens, pencils and erasers. Personal notes, course documents and textbooks are NOT allowed. Communications capable devices (cell phones, computers, palm pilots, etc.) are NOT allowed. During the exam, students are not permitted to communicate with each other, share or exchange any books, papers or read each other’s answers. No examination aids other than those specified are permitted. USE OR POSSESSION OF UNAUTHORIZED MATERIALS WILL AUTOMATICALLY RESULT IN A GRADE OF ZERO FOR THIS EXAMINATION. This closed-book exam comprises of two sections.
Section I consists of SEVENTY multiple choice questions and is worth 70 marks (1 MARK EACH). Answer all questions and record your answers on the scantron sheet provided to you. Section II consists of six questions and is worth 30 marks. Answer all the questions using the space provided in the examination paper. There are 21 pages in this exam. Do not detach any pages of the exam. All pages must be submitted. You are responsible for ensuring that your copy of the paper is complete. Bring any discrepancies to the attention of the exam invigilator. Ensure that you put your name and ID number on the Exam and SCANTRON Both exam paper and scantron sheet Must be Submitted. Those Students who fail to submit both documents will be Assigned a grade of zero on the exam.
Multiple Choice Questions
Short Essay Questions
Section I: Multiple Choice (70 marks)
Answer all of the following questions. you must record your answers on the scantron sheet provided to you.
1. The degree of digitization relates to all of the following EXCEPT: A) The product or service sold
B) The process by which the product is produced
C) The delivery agent or intermediary
D) The size of e-commerce transactions
2. In which of the following business models do businesses request quotes from suppliers and use B2B with a reverse auction mechanism? A) Find-the-best-price
B) Electronic tendering system
D) Online direct marketing
E) Affiliate marketing
3. Which type of electronic commerce does Amazon practice?
C) Consumer- to-business
4. Selling bogus investments and setting up phantom business opportunities are examples of ____________. A) Cybersquatting
B) Domain name abuse
C) Fraud on the internet
D) Internet taxation
5. Companies use Web sites for all of the following reasons EXCEPT: A) To reduce operational and transaction costs
B) To enhance their reputation
C) To sell goods and services
D) To reduce the amount of actual cash they need to deal with E) To induce people to visit a physical location
6. In the _____ B2B application, the orders of many buyers are aggregated so that they comprise a large volume, in order to merit more seller attention. A) Buy-side
D) Group purchasing
E) Electronic exchange
7. ____________ exchanges connect buyers and sellers in a given industry. A) Functional
8. Which of the following is not an advantage of radio?
A) No metallic wires are needed
Please join StudyMode to read the full document